Tuffy Security Jeep JL Deck Enclosure for Alpine Subwoofer
Organize and secure the gear in the back of your Jeep Wrangler JL. The enclosure lid secures shut using Tuffy's patented security system working in conjunction with the Jeep's locking tailgate and Alpine subwoofer option.
The lid easily hinges open and can be held up using an attached support rod. The lid, vertical front and side panels can be easily removed without tools so larger items can be transported when required.
The entire Tuffy Deck Enclosure is constructed using welded 16-gauge steel, heavy duty fasteners, and covered with a durable textured powder coat finish. The Tuffy Deck Enclosure does not rely on the wheel well to create an enclosed space adding an additional level of security.
The vehicle power lock switches on the tailgate become disabled after approximately 16 seconds when locking the doors with the key fob so the enclosure remains secured.
The patented design quickly and easily installs to the vehicle floor with standard hand tools in the 4-door model with and without an OEM hardtop. It functions with the OEM compartment cover and the Alpine subwoofer option.
Any items stowed on top of the deck enclosure must be securely fastened to the vehicle. Tuffy Anchor Rails and Commercial Grade Diamond Plate Vinyl (use part 864-01-326K) sold separately.
- The large storage area is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked.
- Over 20,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Welded steel lid easily hinges open for access when the rear vehicle door is opened using Tuffy's patented security system.
- The lid can be easily removed without tools.
- The steel Tuffy side panel does not rely on the deck sidewall (wheel well) to create an enclosed space adding an additional level of security.
- Mounts to the vehicle floor in 4 door vehicles with an OEM hard or soft top.
- Works with the OEM storage cover.
- Includes all mounting hardware needed and does not require drilling.
- Includes built in weather seals.
US Patent No. 8256819, 8517445, 9039062, 9079625, Other Patents Pending.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 ÇÎÇ__ Current, 4-Door models (with or without OEM hard or soft top).
No drilling required. Mounting brackets are fastened to existing OEM mounting points in the vehicle floor.