A complete CBR pump and remote reservoir kit for 2007-18 Jeep JK projects with a HEMI Engine Conversion. An essential product to improve low RPM performance and ensures optimum steering efficiency on any project that includes installing a PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kit.
- High Flow, High Pressure CBR Power Steering Pump
- -6AN Pressure
- -12AN Feed
- Head Mount Adaptive Bracket
- 7 Rib Pulley
- Designed for use with the OE belt size
- Billet Spacers provided to ensure proper pump pulley alignment with other other belt driven accessories
- Brushed Aluminum Remote Reservoir Kit with Servicable Filter Element
- -6AN Return
- -10AN Feed
- Black PSC Off Road Style Reservoir Cap with Vent Line Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit for easy installation
- Adaptive Bracket for Brake Booster Mounting
- SR-VT,6 PSI Anti-Splash Valve for PSC Remote Reservoir Systems
- CK100-6,16 Inch Heat Sink Fluid Cooler Kit with -6 AN Fittings
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Always mount the remote reservoir so the fluid level remains higher than the level of the pump.
Feed line from reservoir-to-pump should not exceed 16 Inches in length. Excessive feed line length can create a P-trap type vacuum situation that will aerate the fluid, resulting in excessive pump noise (whining) and/or catastrophic failure.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering components will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Other Details12 Month Limited Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov