The PK1853 XD pump kit provides a 50 percent increase in overall flow rate in comparison to the OE unit installed on2007-11 Jeep JK with the 3.8L EGH engine. This is an essential product when upgrading to a PSC Big Bore XD Steering Gear Box or installing a PSC Cylinder Assist Steering Kit to improve low RPM performance and ensure optimum steering efficiency.
- High Flow, High Pressure CBR Power Steering Pump
- 16MM Pressure
- -12AN Feed
- Installed Overdrive Pump Pulley
- Required Serpentine Belt and Idler Pulley
- Brushed Aluminum Remote Reservoir Kit with Servicable Filter Element
- SR149 Reservoir with Rounded Corner for OE Airbox Clearance
- -6AN Return
- -10AN Feed
- Black PSC Off Road Style Reservoir Cap with Vent Line Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit for easy installation
- Mounting Bracket
- SR-VT,6 PSI Anti-Splash Valve for PSC Remote Reservoir Systems
- CK100-6,16 Inch Heat Sink Fluid Cooler Kit with -6 AN Fittings
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Always mount the remote reservoir so the fluid level remains higher than the level of the pump.
Feed line from reservoir-to-pump should not exceed 16 Inches in length. Excessive feed line length can create a InchP-trap type vacuum Inch situation that will aerate the fluid, resulting in excessive pump noise (whining) and/or catastrophic failure.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering components will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Other Details12 Month Limited Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov