PSC's Exclusive Big Bore XD2 Power Steering Gearbox is an essential, critical steering component for any Jeep JK with increased torque loads such as large tire sizes up to 37 Inches, locking front differentials, and larger aftermarket axles.
- 2007-18 Jeep JK 2 Door or 4 Door
- Equipped with PSC's Exclusive Ram Port Tower
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- 85MM Piston for a 35 percent Increase in Torque Output to efficiently move large tire sizes greater than 37 Inches, locking front differentials, and larger aftermarket axles.
- 45MM Sector Shaft Diameter eliminates shear potential, one of the main failures of the OEM steering gearbox in severe conditions.
- Mounting Pad areas re-engineered to improve structural rigidity and eliminates the need for bracing even on intermediate to severe duty use vehicles.
- 16:1 Turning Ratio delivers improved on-the-road driving manners and reduces oversteer.
- PSC Exclusive Pitman Arm Included
The Big Bore XD2 Power Steering Gearboxes require a high flow rate, 1650 PSI Power Steering Pump for the best service life.
- PSC PN PK1853 for 2007-11 Jeep JK 3.8L EGH
- PSC PN PK1858 for 2012-2018 Jeep JK 3.6L Pentastar
High Mileage or Aftermarket Remanufactured OEM power steering pumps DO NOT meet the required flow rate specifications.
Other Details12 Month Limited Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov