Every $100 = 1 Entry
Products you would have purchase anyway, but now you have a chance to win BIG!
Lift kits and larger tires have become the norm on the Jeep Wrangler JK while the factory tire carrier and tailgate was never intended to handle the loads associated with these larger heavier wheel and tire combinations. Many aftermarket tire carriers address This issue but are complicated to install require an aftermarket bumper and add multiple processes to open your tailgate. The EVO MFG JK Pro Series Hinged Gate Carrier is a body mounted tire carrier designed to allow you to carry up to a 37" tire while retaining your vehicle's one handed easy access to the rear cargo area. Its design is tough enough to handle the stresses associated with larger tires and simple enough to keep all the functionality your factory tailgate already has in a simple easy to install and operate package.
The EVO MFG Gate Carrier is engineered for strength and durability. It's made from 3/16" steel that's been laser cut CNC press brake formed and fully fixture welded. In the factory configuration the wheel and tire load is transferred through the tailgate to the hinges. Knowing that This is one of the weak links the Gate Carrier is designed to bypass the tailgate and transfer the heavier wheel and tire load directly to the hinges. The hinge brackets are made from the same 3/16" steel and are gusseted for strength with integrated bump stops that stop the weight of tailgate and tire when it's fully opened.
The EVO MFG Gate Carrier's mount points are designed to work with your JK by transferring loads to the JK's body in a location that is reinforced from the factory with multiple layers of strong stamped internal steel gussets. The simple design keeps a low profile that fits the contours of the vehicle and carries the tire close to the body. Once installed the tailgate will operate as before maintaining the factory catch and the easy one handed opening while the beefy hinge hardware swings smoothly with the added weight of a larger tire.
The tire mounting position is engineered to be adjustable in movement up and down as well as in and out. This ensures your tire will fit properly won-t rattle and gives you departure angle and rear window visibility options. The EVO MFG Gate Carrier includes an integrated antenna mount and is compatible with EVO-1120 Jack mount and EVO-1163 Gas Can or License Plate Relocate mount to allow you to carry your jack and extra water or fuel on the trail. Install is simple and can be done with a basic tool set by any installer. It's all bolt on with no drilling or cutting needed.
Note: Wheel and tire combos with a large backspacing number (Factory) may require a wheel spacer.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Eligibility: The Exodus Jeeps Axle Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Exodus Jeeps, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, immediate family members, subsidiaries and judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 noon Central Standard Time ("CST") on January 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on April 15, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
1. Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to ExodusJeeps.com and purchase one or more products during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY $100 SPENT (not including shipping).
2. Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: Exodus Jeeps Giveaway, 1218 Industrial Dr. New Braunfels, TX 78130. Requests must be received by April 14, 2019. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY PER MAIL IN REQUEST.
By entering via online or mail-in, you consent to receive email announcements from Sponsor. You may unsubscribe from these email announcements without affecting your chances of winning this Promotion. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the responsible entrant. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made.
4. Finalist Drawing: On or about April 16, 2019 the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing for ten (10) finalists from among all eligible Purchase and Mail-in entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about April 16, 2019, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) finalist to be the Grand Prize Winner. The process for random selection and the location of the Grand Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Grand Prize Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
6. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: Grand prize: A new EVO-1162B tire carrier and paid shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Total ARV of Grand Prize: up to $650. Prior to awarding the Grand Prize, the winner may elect to substitute the Grand Prize with a cash alternative of $650 awarded in the form of a check or $650 online credit to be redeemed at exodusjeeps.com. In such event, the ARV of Grand Prize is $2,000. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner agrees that Exodus Jeeps, have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the axle. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
7. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
8. Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
10. Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
13. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas located in the county of Comal for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
14. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. Sponsor: Exodus Jeeps, LLC, 1218 Industrial Dr. New Braunfels, TX 78130.
16. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by RandomAppsInc. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.
*All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prize offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.