Get out of the Texas heat & go Jeep’n in Colorado and Utah. Covering 6-7 amazing trails! Taking 30 Jeeps, August 11th–19th , 2018. (Don't have to be a Texan to go)
- Black Bear Pass (5-7 difficulty)
- Imogene Pass (4-6 difficulty)
- Poughkeepsie Gulch (6-8 difficulty)
- Fins & Things (5-7 difficulty)
- Chicken Corners (3 difficulty) or Metal Masher (6-10 difficulty)
- Cliff Hanger (6 difficulty)
10th: Drive to Albuquerque, stay at Albuquerque KOA (1 night)
12th: Run Black Bear Pass to Telluride, eat lunch and take Imogene Pass back
13th: Off day. Hang out in town or run Poughkeepsie Gulch if you haven’t
14th: Drive to Moab and check in. Run Fins & Things, stay at Moab KOA (4 nights)
15th: Run Chicken Corners or Metal Masher
16th: Off day. Hang out in town or run some of the trails from last year.
17th: Run Cliffhanger
*Drop in at any point or leave when you need
Minimum Rig requirements:
1) An actual functioning CB
2) Front & rear recovery points
3) Recovery gear
4) Sway bar quick disconnects
5) Leveling kit at the very minimum. Obviously it's preferred you have a 3"-4" lift. Just know that you most likely will not be able to participate in everything. I don't think I need to mention tire sizes that should be proportionate to to your lift.
6) Experience. This is not a beginner’s run. Although we will be broke down into groups, we want to minimize down time due to failures or inexperience. Please join in on any local runs that will help you learn your rigs capabilities and allow you to become comfortable with most of the situations you will encounter.
7) Fire extinguisher
8) Spill kit
9) Trasharoo or something like it
10) Snacks and Drinks
Trip is lead by Bubba Bryan of Exodus Jeeps. By registering you get 1 shirt, 1 goodie bag, and several more gift prizes that will be handed out on the trip. Trip registration is $100. This does not include accommodations and food for the trip. Your registration purchase does not include an entry into our axle giveaway in July/2018.
*It is highly recommended to make your own accommodations ASAP! The group will be staying at the local KOAs along the way, but you are more than welcome to stay at another location close.